Monday, October 22, 2007

Don't Read This

Recently I was shocked, (shocked I say!) to discover that literally everybody can read this blog! I mean anybody who wanted to could just come in and read my innermost thoughts! Even the pastor search team of another church! Ouch!

Maybe I shouldn't be so revealing of myself in this place? Then again. Maybe there's an unwritten contract that comes into effect when reading or writing a blog. An understanding of sorts that you have passed into a place where sentence fragments and a little honesty are forgiven in exchange for the knowledge that the person on display has opened themselves a just a little more wide than is usual. Maybe that's what makes blogs worthwhile?

I'll make you a deal. I'll keep opening up. If you'll always understand that the Aaron you see here is but a cross section of the Aaron that lives and breathes. He's also much more handsome, or so I'm told.

-Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home